Looking for a taxidermist you can trust?
CONSIDER A PENNSYLVANIA CERTIFIED TAXIDERMIST
PA Certified Taxidermists:
- Have a valid taxidermy license.
- Have business insurance.
- Are required to participate in a variety of continuing education experiences.
- Have their work evaluated by peer review on a regular basis.
- Serve as a resource to sportsmen for information about common diseases currently found in fish and game.
- Are part of a special fraternity who place a high value on laws and regulations related to wildlife.
- Are part of the largest state taxidermy association in the country.
This fraternity was created to protect you the consumer and to promote professionalism in the taxidermy industry.